REDICYM is a research network aimed at detecting, establishing and promoting research lines to enhance the sports performance and health of female cyclists. To this purpose, REDICYM defines the following sub-targets:
- Consolidation of previous results obtained by the working group.
- Planning of national and international strategies (scientific, technological and industrial actions).
- Creation of initial working groups based on sports biomechanics to enhance the performance and health of female cyclists.
- Establishment of a framework for knowledge generation and its transfer from scientific progress to cycling related business areas, especially those focused on women.
- Evaluation of strategic actions taken to obtain public and private funding for medium and long-term actions.